Products and Benefits
The GaraSeal Floor Seal creates a tight seal which will stop leaves, dirt and water from being blown under the garage door by the wind.
If you have a sloped driveway or an uneven garage floor and water is seeping under your garage door, the floor seal adds a physical barrier to your garage floor.
The Floor Seal will also help keep out unwanted insects and vermin. By creating a better seal, your garage will stay warmer during the winter and cooler during the summer helping to keep your energy cost down.
GaraSeal garage door weather seal kits are now available in easy to install DIY kits.
Available in Standard Height of 18mm or Heavy Duty height of 25mm
Floor Seal Product Key Features
- Complete kits including the GaraSeal Weather Seal, MS Polymer Sealant/Adhesive and easy to follow installation instructions.
- The floor seal creates a physical watertight barrier between your garage door and floor.
- Standard Seal - 18mm high x 83mm wide
- Heavy Duty Seal - 25mm high x 100mm wide
- Eliminates water seeping in under gaps of your garage door.
- Works with most garage door systems.
- Made from high quality EPDM rubber.
- Withstands extreme temperatures, has excellent weather resistance and durability without cracking.
- Keeps your garage cleaner, drier and quieter.
- Eliminates the need for expensive channel drain installation.
- Creates a strong physical barrier to prevent large doors being blown-in during storms or high-wind areas
- Standard kit sizes to suit most Garage Door widths or custom lengths up to 20 metres can be ordered.
- Trade and wholesale inquiries welcome.
Our Fin style seal is highly suited to stop Draughts,Leaves,Dirt and Vermin from entering through larger gaps under your garage door.
- The seal will also reduce the likelihood of water entering under your door however it is not as effective as our Floor Seal.
- Use the fin style seal in conjunction with the floor seal for the most effective solution.
- EPDM Rubber seal available in 35mm or 55m height .
- Supplied with 180 degree Aluminium mounting channel
- Can also be used as side or top door seal if suitable to your application.
- Easily to install with Stainless Steel self tapping screws provided.